Hello CITS, Inc. friends – We have recently created a few new websites and launched them but haven’t had the chance to share yet. This one is special as this lady/company is absolutely awesome!
Check out Love Yourself Health Coaching for yourself: https://lyhealthcoach.com/
We worked together to pick out a great WordPress template and we modified it to fit the client’s wants and needs at a reasonable price! I have a feeling this awesome lady would recommend Collective IT Solutions, Inc. to create your WordPress Website as we formed a great working relationship and got things done together!
We would certainly recommend her as a Health Coach as well – if you’re local to Lithia, Florida, give her a call / email – https://lyhealthcoach.com/contact/ If you’re not local but could still use some great advice / tips and coaching over the phone, contact Denise and ask what she can do for you! Sometimes the right person can help you succeed and it never hurts to try to find that person (whether it be for websites or all around Life Coaching!).
While reading through some recent articles, I found an excellent “Is it time to update my design” Checklist published by Zift Solutions, “How Often Should You Update or Rebuild Your Website?”
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, it might be time to contact an established company such as Collective IT Solutions to discuss a website redesign:
- Has it been over 3 years since you last updated your site?
- Is your website in line with your current brand?
- Is your website intuitive and user-friendly?
- Is your website responsive?
- Are you still using Adobe Flash for anything on your site?
- Do you have your social sharing buttons in a high traffic area?
- Are you using social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) at all?
- Is your company contact info easy to find?
- Is your website URL 10 miles long?
- Does your website literally look like it was created in 1994?
Together we can come up with a website that is professional sound and pleasing to look at in the current year. Let us help you impress your clients.
I love this article by Elegant Themes – https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/wordpress/reasons-free-websites-are-bad?utm_source=Elegant+Themes&utm_campaign=8df0e35e42-Divi_Monthly&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c886a2fc0a-8df0e35e42-50578317
Of course there are MANY free themes out there and if you need to save money and have the time, go ahead and give it a try. But their Reason Number 2 is what I try to explain to my clients so often –
2. Free Websites Typically Have Poor Performance and Scalability
You might need to hire someone if you have specific needs or wants! Feel free to contact us with questions – email@example.com
Many of us are currently stuck working from home due to government and other stay-at-home requirements and/or recommendations. . . Now is a great time to get that online store up and running.
1. Obtain a web host – SiteGround, our favorite WordPress web host is currently offering NEW customers 3 months of web hosting for .99 per month! They are still reasonable pricing upon renewal!
2. Select a WordPress theme. There are so many out there for FREE or you can pay a small one time price for some premium themes if they work best for your needs. Great, Free WordPress – WooCommerce Themes
3. Add WooCommerce WordPress Plugin for free! Decide if you want to pay for any premium features.
4. Hire a company like Collective IT Solutions, Inc. to help you out. We can work on an hourly rate just to help get you up and running or we can discuss a contract (for a lower hourly rate).
I have met some potential clients that feel they don’t really need a website. Many of them are happy with just social media. I disagree. Thank you to this Professional Web Developer in Ireland for his excellent explanation.
Give this article a read and let me know – Do you think you need a website? https://www.dannylewin.com/blog/do-you-still-need-a-website/
Collective IT Solutions has worked with numerous WordPress website Hosts, for quite a few years even. We admit, there are many good hosts out there and you may select yours for various reasons. But if you are new to WordPress, looking to save some money or just want a good WordPress Host that takes care of a lot for you; we strongly recommend www.siteground.com.
They are inexpensive and offer a lot of features for you that other hosts do not offer. They also offer good support if you need it and they can brag about a significantly high website “Up-time.”
If our clients need a new WordPress Host, we always recommend www.siteground.com. No one has been disappointed.